- Does Boogio have my foot size?
- Yes, we have standard US sizes from women
5 to men 13.
- I can't wait, how do I put
Boogio on my shoes?
- Once you unpacked the insoles, you pair
them with your Boogio App and then you place them directly in your shoes for use. Boogio
insoles are not that different from any other off-the-shelf insoles that exist on the
- Do you ship internationally
(outside the US)?
- Currently, we only ship within the US.
- What are the shipping options?
- We use UPS and you will have the option
to choose and pay for your preferred shipping option.
- How long does the battery
- The battery lasts over 24 hours of
continuous use. However, it can be extended depending on the application use.
- Can I wear Boogio with my
- Boogio can be worn comfortably with any
closed shoe (e.g., sneakers, running shoes, sport shoes, etc.), but it is not
comfortable with heels, sandals, or flip-flops.
- How heavy are Boogio insoles?
- Each insole weighs less than 100 grams.
- How long do Boogio insoles
- Similar to any footwear item, Boogio
insoles' durability depends on the user's lifestyle (e.g., how many miles run per day)
and how the user walks. They will comfortably last between 6-12 months under standard
- How can I recharge my Boogio
- Boogio insoles can be charged wirelessly.
Just pop them out from the shoes and leave them over the provided charging station
- Does Boogio work with any
- Yes, the Boogio App can be downloaded for
iOS and Android devices.
- How can I clean my Boogio
- The insoles, like any other insoles, can
be cleaned with a wet cloth, footwear spray, or other related cleaning products.
However, do not put them in a washing machine or dryer!